Waterfront and Water View Homes and Condos
for Sale in Door County WI
It's all about the water--all the time, all year long--in Door County, Wisconsin. Living on a peninsula surrounded by water, I am never more than 5 minutes from the shore from any given location on the Peninsula, and in most places I can usually walk there. As one of the United State's top vacation, second home and retirement draws with its mix of waterfront, quaint and/or vibrant towns and villages and dozens of state, county and town parks that provide water access, Door County promises wonderful waterfront---you will have a good time in Door County--for shore!!
So you've visited and decided to buy a waterfront home or a waterfront condominium for sale in Door County. How do you decide where to look? Do you prefer the sunrises over Lake Michigan, or the sunsets over Green Bay? Do you like the ease of condominium living (which carries a price in terms of monthly dues and regulations), or the privacy of a shore home? We've assembled a list of properties that will help you in your search for Door County waterfront homes for sale or Door County waterfront land for sale right here. Read on!
1. Door County's inland lakes don't disappoint for creating wonderful memories of boating, swimming, fishing, ice skating, kayaking and more. Our listing at 12353 Europe Lake Road is amazing! Offering three bedrooms, a sleeping loft, sun room, screened-in porch and hundreds of feet of shore on Europe Lake, you will enjoy this incredible space for years to come! Find out more about our waterfront home for sale at 12352 Europe Lake Lane here.
2. Marina View Condominiums, Sister Bay. These lovely homes are NEW CONSTRUCTION in the heart of downtown Sister Bay. Owners choose their selection finishes with the builder, and occupancy will begin in spring of 2019. These units are great for rental income, as investment properties, or as just a great place to live and enjoy Door County from the heart of Sister Bay. Find out more about Unit 201 available at Marina View Condominiums in Sister Bay here.
3. The Shores is an exclusive community of just sixteen homes south of Egg Harbor, near Horseshoe Bay Golf Club. This three bedroom home also boasts amenities like an in-ground pool, tennis, detached garage, and Door County BEST SUNSETS (it's the photo we used at the top of this blog). You can't beat the shores for convenient living close to both Sturgeon Bay and Egg Harbor, and these year-round or vacation condominiums offer incredible walk-out shore. Find out more about our incredible waterfront condominium for sale listing at 5637 Bay Shore Drive in Egg Harbor by checking here.
4. Wonderful water views will await you from our exclusive listing on beautiful Beach Road in Sister Bay. Beach Road remains one of Door County's most exclusive addresses, and this gorgeous four bedroom home (additional fifth bedroom possible on 3rd floor, currently an office) is simply drop-dead darling! With some of the prettiest landscaping we've ever seen, this home is a must-see, with gorgeous sunsets over Green Bay, a screened in porch as well as a year-round sun room---you have to see it to believe what an incredible real estate deal you'll be getting! Offered fully furnished and appointed. To find out more about our listing at 11635 Beach Road for sale in Sister Bay, Wisconsin 54234 check here.
5. Everyone loves the Yacht Club at Sister Bay (and everyone also calls it "the Sister Bay Yacht Club"). Located next to Sister Bay's fantastic beach, this development also offers an indoor pool, access for boating, tennis and more. Walk to all of your favorite Sister Bay stops, including Al Johnson's Swedish Restaurant and Boutique, On-Deck Clothing, Roots Inn & Kitchen, Ecology, CHOP and so much more. One of a kind waterfront condo for sale at the Yacht Club at Sister Bay--find out more about our waterfront condo for sale in Sister Bay here.
6. If you're looking for incredible shore and privacy, you cannot beat this Egg Harbor waterfront home for sale near Murphy Park and the Horseshoe Bay Golf Club. Offering approximately 200 feet of premium shore, this home also boast an incredible waterfront terrace and park-like setting over the shore. This is a rare offering--buy the house, get the sunsets and memories for free! To find out more about this Egg Harbor waterfront home for sale at 6983 Bay Shore Drive, Egg Harbor, WI 54209 check here.
In Door County, it's all about the water, year-round. Allow us to assist you in finding the waterfront or water view home of your dreams by searching those homes from the Door County MLS here. Also, if you like the convenience of condominium living and if you've decided you're more interested in looking for a northern Door County waterfront or water view condominium for sale, check here.
No matter what you're looking for in Door County real estate for sale, we can help you find it. If you're looking for your Door County dream home, contact us today!