Las Vegas Condo Hotels are a hot commodity as 2018 winds down. With Vegas on A ROLL, the announcement of the New MADISON SQUARE GARDEN MSG SPHERE project near the Venetian, The Waldorf Astoria having taken over The Mandarin Oriental. and THE DREW & Resorts World all under construction, the cranes are in the air again. There is so much demand for condos that can be used when the owner comes to town and rented out on a nightly/monthly basis when not in use. Clark County is thinking of banning AIR BNB, and there are no new residential high rise condos under construction.
High rise luxury towers permitting nightly rentals are in tremendous demand by buyers from all over the U.S. and Internationally as well. Vdara and The MGM Sigature, are two of the most popular in Las Vegas.
The name of the game in hotel condos is cash purchases only. There are now a few lenders who can finance them, but interests rates will be at a premium and downpayments may be more signficant. Below you will find a few bullet points to consider when buying a Las Vegas Hotel Condo on either of the two VEGAS CONDOTEL Towers.
Vdara & The Signature Comparison Facts
- Location: Vdara is located right on the strip in CityCenter, at the intersection of Las Vegas Boulevard & West Harmon Ave.
- MGM Signature is located east of the Strip, also on Harmon Ave., but on East Harmon Ave.
- Security: MGM Signature is Guard Gated
- Parking: Valet Parking Only in both Towers. Owners in VDARA and The Signature get M LIFE PARKING BENEFITS>CLICK HERE for INFO.
- Gaming - Both properties are non gaming, no smoking. However, VDARA is located across from the Aria Hotel, and MGM Signature is connected via a "Studio Walk" to the MGM Grand Hotel.
- Condos - Some of the units at The Signature have Baclonies. No condotels at VDARA have balconies.
- Pricing - VDARA condos sell at a significant premium. The price per square foot can be double+ that of MGM Signature.
- Rentability - Both have on site rental programs & 3rd party rental programs available. Both can be placed on AIR BNB, VRBO.com, etc.
- Views - The West side of the MGM Signature has Strip Views, East Side, Top Golf, and Mountain Views. VDARA views depend on the positionig of th unit, as the tower is black glass in three layers that are curved. Our Team is well versed in the floor plan location and configuration in alll the Las Vegas high rise Towers.