Trivia question answers for Friday September 28, 2018
1. What was the original brand of cereal pitched by Tony the Tiger? Frosted Flakes
2. Under what name was the AC Cobra sold in the US? Shelby Cobra
3. The traditional chef's hat has 100 pleats, which symbolizes the number of what? Ways to cook an egg
4. What breakfast favorite, with a hole in the middle, is equal to 4 slices of bread? A bagel
Trivia questions for Saturday September 29, 2018
1. What is another word for a bird watcher?
2. What Shakespearean character has the most lines?
3. What military legend was nicknamed "The G.I. General"?
4. What kind of bird taught Dr. Doolittle to talk to the animals?
Enjoy your day!