Ten Reasons to buy your first home today in Vancouver, WA
10. Rental prices are absurd.
9. Your rent goes to make your landlord money, its time to use your money to make you money. If you get a standard 30 year mortgage, in 30 years you will have no monthly payment. Every year wasted renting is another year of making a monthly housing payment.
8.There are loan programs with $0 down and low down options, which make it cheaper to move into your own home than pay a ton in move in fees.
7. Mortgage interest is a great tax deduction, and can lower your taxes or get you a bigger refund.
6. You’re ready to paint, create a nursery, or just have the freedom to do what you want.
5. You are ready for certainty for your monthly housing needs. Rents seem to skyrocket year after year. Here is your chance to lock in your monthly payment and not worry what next years rental increases will be.
4. Pets! Need I say more?
3. You are ready for an upgrade, and for things to get fixed when they break.
2. Interest rates are still low.
- It’s time. You’ve worked hard and you deserve this!
If you are done with renting and have a hundred more reasons why it’s time to buy a home consider attending one of our FREE first time home buyer classes in Vancouver, WA. www.WAclasses.com Or, call Dawn for a FREE private consultation 480-540-8100