My Top Real Estate Articles in 2018
It has been a busy year on several fronts and I have been tardy on posting these periodic top real estate article posts. Consider this a catch-up article that provides a variety of information for both buyers and sellers.
All the content is long-form. It matches my goal of providing as much useful information to consumers as possible so they can make informed real estate decisions about the topic they are doing research on.
Here are 10 top real estate articles created/updated this year for consumers to peruse.
- Ultimate She Shed Guide - I may be biased but IMHO this is the best content on the Web about this topic. If you are thinking about putting in your own she shed, or just want to learn more abut these hideaways for women, check out the details in this article. I had fun creating this 4K+ word article...I hope you find it informative!
- Pros and Cons of Buying a Historic Home - This is definitely not something many of us will ever undertake, but for those that are interested in owning a historic home or just want to learn more about the process, this article covers both the advantages and disadvantages of this type of purchase.
- Key Tips When Grading Your Yard - If you have ever lived in a home where the yard has not been properly graded, you know the struggles. For the rest, this article provides plenty of practical advice on what to look for and how to combat yard grading issues.
- Home Additions Worth Considering - I have been through several and my experiences have been both tremendous and miserable. There are many things to consider before you even begin the addition and this article covers them. Which home additions make the most sense to you?
- Advice On How To Deal With Pests - Bugs and critters are not welcome in many homes (definitely not in mine!). This comprehensive guide steps consumers through what do do if they find they have pests (non-human/pet kind) living in or invading their home.
- 20 Tips To Save Money When Decorating Your Home - This one was fun because I know many people who look to refurbish, rehab, or find for free long before they consider buying new. How many of these tips have you tried?
- Buying A Home In a Gated Community - Full transparency...this is a guest article done by Elyse Berman. She did a great job on this and will benefit from a strong back-link going back to her site. This is an incredibly easy way to drive quality links to your own site. Interested?
- Virtual Staging Tips - This can be a controversial topic but I wanted my readers to know the pros and cons of what virtual staging will and will not do to help them sell their home. Should sellers use it? It depends on their situation and their comfort level with this type of marketing.
- Military PCS Moves - While this is definitely a hyper-local article, I included it to show new real estate bloggers how they can define a local niche and develop something that consumers who are looking online can relate to.
- Halloween Events - This is another type of article that may help those who are looking to drive more local residents to their site. This article is updated every year with the latest information and re-shared via social media. It is an example of local evergreen information that once created just requires a quick update to continue driving traffic to your site.
If you find something you like or believe your readers will enjoy in one or more of these articles, please socially share them directly from the original site. Pinterest pins would be especially appreciated. ;-)
~ Anita ~