Are you dreaming of buying a home in the Phoenix Arizona metro area but short of cash for down payment or closing costs? Well, the DREAM YET LIVES with free home buyer grants and zero or low down payment options still available. Home prices and mortgage rates are rising. Now is the time to act! Read on!
DREAM YET LIVES!
Does buying a home with no down payment seem like a dream that is to good to be true? Well it can and does happen with the Free Home Buyer Grants that are still available in the Phoenix Arizona metro area of Maricopa County. There are also Low or No (Low No) downpayment loans that are available to home buyers. Check these real opportunties out for a free grant for down payment and/or Buyer closing cost assistance or for a possible Zero Dollar down payment ($0 Down). See your lender for details or ask me as your personal Realtor to get started.
Home Buyer Free Grants and Low or No (LowNo) Down Payment Loans are still available
There are still a number of free grant and zero dollar down programs available in the Maricopa County or Phoenix metro area as part of economic stimulus efforts. Ask me as your Buyer's Realtor for more information. Also, ask me about structuring your purchase contract asking for Seller to provide assistance on the Buyer closing costs. I can help you.
TheHome in 5 Program offers 3-4% of the loan amount towards your down payment & closing costs in Maricopa County only. Income limitations and debt ratio limitations apply. You do not need to be a First-Time Homebuyer but must meet minimum FICO score requirements (currently 640) and FHA guidelines. Through the Home in Five Advantage program, individuals or families who qualify would be able to obtain a 30-year fixed rate loan, with a non-repayable 3-4% down payment/closing cost assistance grant, with special incentives for qualified United States military personnel. Learn more
The AzHFA HOME PLUS Home Loan Program provides an attractive 30-year fixed-rate mortgage with a down payment assistance (DPA) grant equal to 4% of the mortgage amount. Qualified U.S. Military Personnel may receive an additional 1% for a total of 5% DPA. Income limitations and debt ratio limitations apply. Learn more
Pathway to Purchase free grant and home buyer assistance program is back in 17 Arizona cities!
The Pathway to Purchase free grant and home buyer assistance program is back in 17 Arizona cities! Up to $20,000 in free grant money to home buyers in those cities like Buckeye, Avondale, Maricopa and more. See the link for program details and ask your Arizona lender.
The VA Home Loan for Veterans was designed to offer long-term financing to eligible American Veterans or their surviving spouses (provided they do not remarry). This loan is 100% financing or no money down and has no monthly mortgage insurance. There may be a VA funding fee financed into your loan if you are not considered at least 10% disabled by Veterans Affairs. Additional requirements not common to other government loans such as residual income requirements apply. Learn more
The USDA Rural Housing Guaranteed Loan Program assists approved lenders in providing low- and moderate-income households the opportunity to own with Zero Dollars down an adequate, modest, decent, safe and sanitary dwellings as their primary residence in eligible rural areas. Areas are limited by the USDA and you can check for property eligibility here. Learn more
Neighborhood Stabilization Programs vary by state, county, and city to provide interested home buyers with down payment assistance grants and discounted housing options based on specific program options available in that area. In the West valley there are programs in the cities of: El Mirage, Surprise, Peoria, Glendale, Avondale, Goodyear, Phoenix, along with Maricopa County and more. You can find more info and learn more here.
Check with these mortgage lenders for Low or No Down Payment in Arizona
For more information on Arizona Mortgage Loans check here. It is important to select a lender that can work with these free grant and low down payment programs. I can help you as a Buyer to structure the purchase contract in a way that can ask the Seller to contribute towards your Buyer closing costs.
If you are looking to move to Phoenix including Scottsdale or to buy a home in Arizona or sell a home in Arizona, contact Jeffrey Masich, Associate Broker and Realtor. I would be pleased to help you and look out for your best interests while finding you the right home at the right price!
Press FREE MLS Search to search for homes for sale in Arizona