Lance Owens (RS) | 808-936-8383
81-6587 Mamalahoa Hwy B101, Kealakekua, HI 96750
MLS No: 617009
Bathrooms: 1 full, 1 half
Year Built: 1990
Sq Footage: 1125
County: Hawaii County
The layout of this paticular unit and the current zoning of the complex, offer many different uses.
Entire ground floor of a 2-story Village Commercial building. Six rooms, kitchen/bar area, 2 bathrooms (one with shower).
Currently set up as 2 seperate offices, could be one larger office if desired.
One would think with its close proximity to the Kona Hospital, it may be good for a visiting physician, you could see patients out of one side of the unit, and stay in the other side during your weekly visits?
Current, and or previous tennants in Pualani Terrace: Doctor Office, Physcoligist, Chiropractice, Pharmacy, Cafe, Restaraunt, Massage Therapy
Current lease to State expires in 2020, has a good cap rate, and has been a great 13 year tenant.
Please Do Not Bother Tennants, appointment is needed well in advance.
- Appliances: Other (Remarks)
- Baths: 2
- Bedrooms: 2
- County/Area: Hawaii County
- District: South Kona
- Fees-Total (Monthly) (Sum Of Assn Maint : 449.28
- Full Baths: 1
- Half Baths: 1
- Land Tenure: Fee Simple
- Lava Zone: 3
- Listing Status: Active
- Location: Pualani Terrace #b101
- Power: Overhead
- Project: Pualani Terrace
- Property Type: Condo/Townhouse
- Roads: County
- Solid Waste Disposal (Trash): Included With Maintenance Fees
- Sq.Ft.: 1125
- Sub Type: Condo, Commercial
- Subdivision: Kealakekua Village
- Subdivision/Neighborhood: Kealakekua Village
- Total Baths: 1.01
- Vehicle Storage/Parking: Unassigned
- Wastewater: Other (Remarks)
- Water: Municipal
- Year Built: 1990
- Zip Code: 96750
- Zoning: A-5A
Lance Owens (RS)
Courtesy Lance D Owens, LUVA LLC