Wisconsin Real Estate Careers Worth Having - Administrative Assistant - Real Estate / Forestry
Woodland Management Service, a Forestry Consulting firm with nearly 30 years experience working with landowners throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Michigan and Woodland Real Estate, Keller Williams Fox Cities is looking for an Administrative Assistant for their Stevens Point office.
This person will assist with the paperwork and phone calls that make a small office grow and prosper.
Flexible hours starting part time and working into full time as you learn and grow into the position.
Part of the time you will be working at the Woodland Management Service office and part of the time you will be working at the Keller Williams office, both on Business 51 in Stevens Point.
We have a casual office, flexible work schedule, and friendly environment. Organization and marketing skills are a must, and a real estate license is optional for this position.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Maintain a professional attitude and appearance
- Be detail oriented.
- Keep track of projects and properties with numerous deadlines
- Returning and initiating calls
- Have a Great Attitude!
- Be Team-oriented
- Skilled with Microsoft Office and other basic programs.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Have strong organizational skills
- Have previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Be extremely organized to manage multiple tasks
- Real Estate and or Natural Resource experience and education is a big plus.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Real Estate Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Office Management: 1 year (Preferred)