There are so many reasons this condo may be the Perfect Property for YOU.
Let's start with the location.
As you can see, 1600 Prince Street is located near everything:
- One block to King Street and all the shops that line that street.
- One block to Duke Street with direct access to the mayor highways you may need if driving.
- Two-three blocks from the King Street Metro Station, VRE Station and Bus Station for an easy commute no matter how you travel.
- And two blocks to grocery store Whole Foods.
Next, let's consider the building.
1600 Prince Street is a 7-story building with main level lobby and garage parking and 6 floors of residential (some commercial) units.
- Accessible - There are no stairs to access the building so it is wheelchair accessible and shopping Dolly and stroller friendly. Two elevators mean it is never a long wait to enter or exit the building.
- Pet-friendly - Building allows cat and dogs and features a pet area adjacent to the building and accessible via the lobby exit to parking garage.
- Secure - Building requires keys at all entrances and has an intercom to allow visitors access.
- Low Fees - The condo fees are very low compared to surrounding area buildings so you don't have to pay for amenities you don't use.
- Well Managed - The building provides responsive on-site property management and high reserves. There are some up-coming upgrades planned and they were budgeted for ahead of time so there will be no special assessment necessary.
- Flexible - None of the interior walls are structural so there is a lot of flexibility when it comes to changing the units to meet you specific needs.
- Investor Friendly - Although the condo rules prohibit short-term rentals, they allow leases of 6-months and up. And the low condo fees make the building very easy to rent.
Now let's take a look at unit #406.
Spacious - This 1BR/1FB unit on the 4th floor is 758 square feet and features a great layout that maximizes the space.
Bright - Large windows fill the living room and bedroom with light. Although the seals on the double-pane windows have broken, the owner has ordered new glass and screens and they will be installed before closing.
Parking - This unit comes with one assigned parking space that is conveniently located near the walkway into the building.
Open Kitchen - The kitchen features an open, breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and ceramic back splashes.
Remodeled Bathroom - Current owner renovated the bathroom replacing the plastic fitter system with modern ceramic tile.
Laundry Room - In-unit Washer and Dryer are located in a very deep closet allowing owner to store laundry baskets and supplies out of view of guests.
Lots of Storage - There are 5 storage closets in this unit, two of which are in the bedroom. The kitchen was remodeled with additional cabinets providing extra storage.
Floors - Gleaming hardwood floors fill most of the unit. The kitchen and bathroom feature ceramic tile floors. Having a unit without wall-to-wall carpeting makes it ideal for people with allergies and for investors who like to avoid replacing worn or stained carpeting in between tenants.
Affordable - Asking price of $374,900 and a condo fee of only $204.17/month. This is a true one bedroom with a door and 2 closets within walking distance to the metro with parking and in-unit washer and dryer.
Move-in Ready - This unit is ready for you to move in today.
Still not convinced?
Come take a look for yourself. You can see the full listing here, but seeing it in person is even better. Call me at 202-271-5301 to see this condo in person.
Subscribe to CommentsComment