Mauna Kea Resort is a beautiful 1,839 acre resort located on the West Coast of the Big Island of Hawaii. This Kohala Coast resort contains two world class hotels, the Mauna Kea Beach Hotel and the Westin Hapuna Beach Resort. These hotels are located along some of the most pristine white sand beaches in all of Hawaii. The luxurious homes located in Mauna Kea Resort are second to none, with everything from private oceanfront homes to condos with sweeping ocean views.
The Mauna Kea Resort also offers its residents access to two Championship Golf Courses, the Seaside Tennis Club, a Fitness Center, and the Mauna Kea Spa. Some of the many restaurants include Number 3, the Hua Tree Lanai, the Copper Terrace, Clambake and the Manta & Pavilion Wine Bar.
At the time of this writing (Oct 10th), there were 9 single-family homes and 5 condos for sale in the Mauna Kea Resort, with 1 home but no condos in escrow. Of the homes for sale, the highest priced one is listed at $12,900,000, and is located at 62-3692 Kiekiena Place in The Bluffs at Mauna Kea, while the highest priced condo on the market is listed at $3,500,000 and is Halia Hale at Kaunaoa #5B. At the other end of the spectrum, the lowest priced home on the market is at 62-3996 Moani Pikake Ct in Moani Heights and is listed at $1,195,000. While the lowest priced condo currently for sale is listed at $1,189,000 and is Waiulaula at Mauna Kea #M201 in The Uplands at Mauna Kea.
The sale of single-family homes in Mauna Kea Resort continues to be slow, with no home selling in the 3rd Quarter. Condo sales have also continued at a slow pace, with just one condo selling in this time from July 2018 through Sept 2018. The single condo to sell in Mauna Kea Resort in Q3 went for $3,475,000, from a list price of $3,750,000 and is located Halia Hale #4A at Kaunaoa.
Analysis: The sale of single-family homes and condos in Mauna Kea Resort have been relatively slow throughout 2018 and Q3 saw sales grind to a halt. One factor could be that the with the jump in sales in 2017, the inventory, and thus selection, of homes has become somewhat limited.
If you are looking to buy or sell a home in the Mauna Lani Resort, or anywhere on the Kohala Coast, contact me today. I will help make your Hawaiian Real Estate dreams a reality. Mahalo
Highlights of the 2018 Q3 Mauna Kea Resort Update
- Number of Homes currently for sale – 9
- Number of Homes currently in escrow - 1
- Number of Condos currently for sale – 5
- Number of Condos currently in escrow - 0
- Highest priced home currently for sale – $12,000,000 62-3692 Kiekiena Pl in The Bluffs at Mauna Kea
- Highest priced condo currently for sale - $3,500,000 Halia Hale #5B at Kaunaoa
- Lowest priced home currently for sale – $1,195,000 – 62-3996 Moani Pikake Ct, Moani Heights
- Lowest priced condo currently for sale - $1,189,000 Waiulaula at Mauna Kea #M201, The Uplands
- Number of homes sold in Q3 (July – Sept) – 0
- Number of Condos sold in Q3 (July – Sept) – 1
- Highest priced home sold in Q3 – None
- Highest priced condo sold in Q3 - $3,475,000 Halia Hale #4A at Kaunaoa
- Lowest priced home sold in Q3 – None
- Lowest priced condo sold in Q3 - $3,475,000 Halia Hale #4A at Kaunaoa
If you enjoyed this update, you may like Mauna Lani Resort Market Update for Q3 2018.
First published at www.ViewHawaiiLuxuryHomes.com/MarketUpdates