Buy a Home in Stone Mountain Georgia!
Buying a home in Stone Mountain Georgia has its advantages—close to nature, laid back lifestyle, and myriad establishments. The best thing about residing in Stone Mountain is that you get to be surrounded by parks. Your connection to Mother Nature will never be broken. Here are some of the known parks in Stone Mountain:
1. Medlock Park. Situated at 735 Ridge Avenue, Medlock Park has on-site parking, a playground for kids, several basketball courts, tennis courts, restrooms, a pavilion with picnic tables, and a football field. What a perfect place to play the all-American game of football or just watch it as locals participate.
2. Leila Mason Park. Located at 5510 Stillhouse Road, Leila Mason Park is equipped with basketball court, a children’s playground, a ball field, on-site parking, restrooms, and three pavilions with picnic tables. You and your family can spend time here for picnics and playtime.
3. McCurdy Park. This is a park at 5190 West Mountain Street that caters to those who love to play baseball. There are three baseball fields here, plus a children’s playground, on-site parking, restrooms, and two pavilions with picnic tables.
4. V.F.W. Park. At 888 Gordon Street, you will find a park, which is home to the community garden, a ball field, on-site parking, and restrooms. You can walk your dogs or even have good run here if it is near your new home.
5. Stone Mountain Park. This is the centerpiece of Stone Mountain, GA. Living here would give you access to this most-visited place every single day. Here are the main reasons for visiting this beloved park:
a. Watch live shows, dine, and shop at the Crossroads
b. View choreographed pyrotechnics and laser lights at the Lasershow Spectacular at Mountainvision.
c. Marvel at the historical faces carved into the mountain—Jefferson Davis, Robert E. Lee, and Stonewall Jackson.
d. Throw a party organized by the professional organizers at Stone Mountain Park
e. Other attractions such as The Great Barn, Scenic Railroad, and Geyser Towers
Imagine enjoying all these parks and attractions just a walking distance or a short drive away from your new home. Buying a home in Stone Mountain Georgia has never been so exciting!
Cliff Johnson, Real Estate Agent