Not only is Sharon a well-versed stager, but Sharon is sooooo creative with everything she does.... This post was featured, but if you missed it, here's another opportunity to read and appreciate.
Is Home Staging The Witchcraft of Real Estate?
As popular as it has become, Home Staging is still a misunderstood service.
Witchcraft? Magic? Mind Games?
Sure, it's all of that...to some people.
But Home Stagers want you to understand that staging is actually a very STRATEGIC form of real estate MARKETING.
Home staging is strategically preparing a product for market.
The goal is to highlight your home's best features and minimize any features that could be considered negative.
- Witch features of your house are the most positive, and how do you guarantee that buyers notice them?
- Witch features of your house are the most negative and how do you best prevent them from influencing buyers?
Home Staging usually starts with the exterior... advice on improving curb appeal.
- Witch areas of your yard need to be improved?
- Witch items should be removed prior to listing?
- Witch parts of the exterior of your house need repairs and/or updates?
A room-by-room tour of the interior follows and a personalized to-do list is created for the seller.
- Witch furniture should be repositioned to show space and function.
- Witch accessories should be moved from one room to another.
- Witch rooms need fresh paint?
- Witch paint color will be most appealing to the majority of buyers?
- Witch window treatments and light fixtures need to be updated?
You can follow the advice of the witch stager and do the work yourself,
you can hire the witch stager to do all the work for you.
The purpose of home staging is to provide a detailed plan of action to improve the perceived value of your home.
No spells cast. No eye of newt necessary.
It's all about increasing visual and emotional appeal through presentation.
Written as entry for: The Haunted Masquerade And Costume Ball 2018
Creative & Unique Solutions... One Room at a Time
Professional Home Staging in New Hampshire
Portsmouth Rye North Hampton Dover Durham Barrington Rochester