I will walk you Step-by-Step through Our Proven System for analyzing a property, Identifying Costly pitfalls to avoid.
During This Live Event, You Will Learn:
• 4 important metrics you need to know when evaluating a property and what values to look for
• The first "make or break" filters to analyze a deal, so you don't waste time and resources.
• The "Holy Trinity" - what it is and why it's important.
• 5 specific things you must look for in an operating memorandum.
• Operating memorandum information to be cautious about, and validate externally
• 3 costly but common pitfalls to avoid.
Join us as we show you behind the scenes our investment property selection process. We will go through the stages involved in assessing a property, the questions that we ask, the assumptions we make, and how they influence the property analysis process.
You will Discover:
• Prefacing an Assessment: Identifying your goals.
• Reading the Property Package: Keywords to watch out for
• Vacancies: Understanding economic vacancies vs physical vacancies.
• Avoiding Surprise Expenses: Asking the right questions can save hundreds of thousands of dollars.
• Team: Resources and partners you need on your team.
Speaker: Pat Gage
Location: Baker College
Address: 1500 University Drive, Auburn Hills, MI
Room - 127
Cost: $25 (Discount for Cash: $20)
For more information, call Mark Maupin at (248) 939-6232 or send an email at Maupin.Mark@gmail.com .
Disclaimer: Real estate investing by nature is risky. You can win, lose or break even. We cannot guarantee a profit or loss. We do not provide legal, accounting or contracting advice