This introductory Feng Shui Weekend class is designed for students interested in learning in depth teachings about the Art and Science of Feng Shui. This two day class provides sufficient time to thoroughly explore the mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual components of Feng Shui on a personal level. The information gathered provides every student with unique tools, insights, guidance, and self-empowerment for positive change.
This weekend class is perfect for those looking for more than a workshop and is the perfect stepping stone for those considering my Feng Shui certification program.
TOPICS COVERED DURING THE INTRODUCTORY WEEKEND INCLUDE:
- How to apply the Feng Shui principles to your home
- What, where, and how the Bagua map works
- How to place an Active Bagua map over your homes floor plan
- Mundane versus transcendental cures
- Cultivating Chi and Sound Healing Meditation
- Create a Vision Board
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR:
Certified Feng Shui Expert, Laura Cerrano is the CEO and founder of the bicoastal consulting firm, Feng Shui Manhattan (established in 1997). She is a scientific Feng Shui researcher, dedicated to bridging the gap between the ancient wisdom of Feng Shui with modern day science. In addition, Laura teaches a yearly Interdisciplinary Feng Shui Certification Class and is currently writing her first book.
- Dates: (Saturday) January 12th, 2019 and (Sunday) January 13th, 2019
- Time for both days: 10am -3pm
- Location: Farmingdale, NY. Full disclosure of location is provided upon completed registration for class.
- Energy Exchange: $199.00. This includes both days for the Introduction to Feng Shui Class, class handouts, and light refreshments. (payment accepted: credit card, check)
- What to Bring: Floor plan of your home, notebook, writing utensil, yoga mat or blanket and pillow.
- Maximum enrollment: 6 students. (3 student minimum).
To Register, click on: Janurary 2019 Two Day Introduction to Feng Shui Weekend Class with Laura Cerrano
Questions? Please Contact Laura.