5311 Stile Lane Pace FL 32571 | Windsor Forest Home for Sale |
Anita Allen, Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
Windsor Forest Property and Community Information
Welcome home to this wonderful brick home with enclosed swimming pool. This beautiful, custom-built home is nestled in the coveted Windsor Forest and has 2,397 heated square feet.
Listed at $270,000, this home is located at 5311 Stiles Lane in Pace FL. Below is a partial amenity list for this 4 bedroom / 2 bathrooms Windsor Forest Subdivision home for sale:
- All brick home
- Split floor plan
- Family room has fireplace with gas logs, soaring 11 ft ceilings
- Eat-in kitchen with pantry, breakfast bar, granite counter tops and tile backsplash
- Appliances include refrigerator, microwave, disposal, dishwasher and stove
- Formal Dining
- Large Master bedroom with walk-in closet with french doors going out onto the covered lanai.
- Master bathroom with dual vanities, garden tub, separate shower and water closet
- Hardwood flooring in foyer, dining room and family room, carpet in bedrooms, and tile in wet areas
- Beautiful enclosed swimming pool w/ new pool liner March '15, new pool pump Feb. '16 and Elite Crete Flooring '15
- 2 car garage
- New HVAC '12
- Florida Rebuild '11
- New 50 yr roof '09
- Surround Sound
- Security system
- Sprinkler system
- Privacy Fence
- Almost half an acre
This Windsor Forest Subdivision home is convenient to the new Publix, golf course and is a 27 mile drive from Whiting Field NAS-South if your employment is on the base. The schools for this Windsor Forest Subdivision home are Dixon Elementary, Sims Middle, and Pace High School.
In this fast paced real estate market, buyers who are pre-approved and ready to purchase a home have a distinct advantage over consumers who are not quite ready to make an offer.
Your Pace Florida Real Estate Professional
If you or someone you know are considering selling, call me at (850) 377-4410. I would love the opportunity to meet you and earn your business. I am well versed in all types of residential real estate and can help guide you through the offer process on this property or any home in Escambia and Santa Rosa Counties.
Make sure to visit my real estate website to get the latest buyer and seller news as well as detailed market reports for communities in Northwest FL.
As always, I look forward to serving your Northwest FL real estate needs! Call, email, or text if I can help in any way.
YOUR HOME - MY PRIORITY
Home Just Listed in Pace FL in Windsor Forest Subdivision!