The FENDI Chateau Residences Condominium in Surfside, Miami Beach officially opened in 2017. View a recently produced "Fly-thru" video tour of the oceanfront property, building and luxury residences directly below.
The FENDI Chateau Residences Condominium is one of three of Surfside's newest luxury condominium developments. The other two include the recently completed Four Seasons Surf Club Residences and Resort and the nearing completion Arte by Antonio Citterio condominium.
The FENDI Chateau Residences Miami condominium offers just 58 spacious luxury residences within the 12-story oceanfront condominium property. The floor plans are spacious and luxurious, with each floor plan offering highly sought after "flow-thru" designs for both eastern oceanfront terraces and western-side bay view sunset terraces. The 3 top floor penthouses each feature their own private roof top pool, large landscaped deck with summer kitchen and more.
View my Fendi Chateau Residences web page here with many more photos, details, floor plans, and real-time listings for sale - FENDI Chateau Residences Surfside, Miami Beach
WELCOME TO SURFSIDE, MIAMI BEACH FLORIDA
Surfside - A small oceanfront and bayfront city and community of just 1 square mile, settled in between North Miami Beach to the south, and the exclusive Miami Beach Village of Bal Harbour to it's north.
A population of just over 5,900 from the 2012 census. Low-rise condos, hotels and some commercial properties enjoy the beachfront section of Surfside, while the single-family homes are located either directly on the bay to the west or a block or two walk from either the ocean to the east, or the bay to the west.
Surfside features a small business district off the beach that locals and visitors often visit for the restaurants, art galleries and small boutique shops, located just between the ocean and the bay.
The small bistros in Surfside welcome all for a casual meal. Just south of Surfside, Florida, the North Shore State Recreation Area offers an unspoiled beachfront nature preserve and picnic area. Surfside also features it's own dog park, children's parks, along with a lovely and popular oceanfront community center.
As the Surfside beach has long been a nesting spot for ocean turtles and as part of the city's Art in Public Places initiative "Tales of the Surfside Turtles" is on view in the town's business district on 93rd Street between Collins and Harding Avenues. Featuring fiberglass turtles created by local artists, the project brings awareness to the endangered loggerhead turtles indigenous to the area. The turtle sculptures are unique and display a range of artistic creations including underwater escapes, mermaids, and vibrant abstract drawings. The world class shopping and dining at the world-renowned Bal Harbor Shops are just across the street from the northern boundry of Surfside. A very short walk indeed.
SURFSIDE STRICT BUILDING CODES KEEPS ALL FUTURE DEVELOPMENTS SMALL
The new condominium developments in Surfside are unique to many other Greater Miami-Dade beachfront developments as Surfside's building codes allow buildings only up to 12 floors, and as such these new condominium properties are not the large high-rises we are often seeing in many areas up and down the beach, but are smaller "boutique-styled" developments, thereby often providing a much more private condominium property to call home.
Smaller condominium properties does NOT mean less luxurious, as all of the new Surfside condominium developments offer the highest quality details, features, amenities and 5-star services to rival and often surpass those found in the much larger developments throughout Greater Miami Beach, Sunny Isles Beach and up the coast to Fort Lauderdale and Palm Beach.
CONTACT LINDA "G"
Contact Linda "G" of ONE Sotheby's International Realty Miami Beach directly for more information about the Turnberry Ocean Club Sunny Isles, Miami Beach or any other South Florida pre-construction, under construction, or new and resale luxury condos for sale. View hundreds of existing South Florida luxury condominiums or luxury home communities here also. I look forward to speaking with you directly.
Linda "G" Gustafson
ONE Sotheby's International Realty Miami Beach Top Producer
South Florida Oceanfront & Waterfront Luxury Condominium NEW Construction Developments
My featured NEW South Florida luxury condominium developments - Click on any link below to view my complete page with all available information for that South Florida preconstruction, under construction or new luxury condominiums. My New Construction section offers over 45 luxury oceanfront and waterfront luxury condos in Miami-Dade and Broward Counties. All the projects listed below are currently accepting reservations and sales.
- Oceana Bal Harbour - OPENED January 2017.
Sunny Isles Beach
- Mansions at Acqualina - OPENED January 2016.
- Porsche Design Tower - OPENED January 2017.
- Jade Signature - Officially OPENED Summer 2018.
- MUSE Condominium - Officially OPENED June 2018.
- Turnberry Ocean Club - Broke Ground November 2016. Vertical construction reaching 30th floor now. Scheduled completion end of 2019.
- Residences by ARMANI CASA Miami, Sunny Isles Beach - Broke ground in mid 2016. Scheduled completion 2019.
- The Estates at Acqualina - Broke ground 4th quarter 2017. Scheduled completion in 2020.
- Ritz-Carlton Residences Sunny Isles Beach - Broke ground 2016. "Topping-off" in fall of 2018. Scheduled completion & opening Summer 2019.
- Regalia Miami Condos - OPENED June 2014. Select NEW developer residences still available, Including the 2-story Beach House and 2-story top floors Penthouse.
- Chateau Beach Residences - Opened end of 2015.
- 400 Sunny Isles Condominiums - Opened early 2016.
Surfside, Miami Beach
- NEW - Arte by Antonio Citterio Surfside, Miami Beach Condo - Broke ground late 2017. "Topped-off" July 2018. Sales begin fall 2018. Scheduled completion early 2019.
- FENDI Chateau Residences Surfside, Miami Beach - OPENED January 2017.
- Four Seasons Surf Club Condos and Hotel - Completion early 2017. Residence closings began and Hotel opened in Spring 2017.
- Ocean Seven Townhome Residences - Opened April 2014.
- NEW - Eighty Seven Park Miami Beach - Broke ground end of 2016. Vertical construction began October 2017. Scheduled completion in 2019.
- Ritz-Carlton Residences Miami Beach - Construction began May 2014. Expected completion end of 2016. Scheduled opening summer 2018.
- L'Atelier Miami Beach Condos - Broke ground end of 2015. Construction began 2016. Scheduled completion early 2018.
- Faena Versailles Classic Condominium - Renovations and redesign to begin summer 2015. Expected completion in 2017.
- Faena Versailles Contemporary Condominium - Broke ground early 2015. Completion schedule pending.
Miami Beach - South Beach
- One Ocean South Beach - Opened early 2016.
- The NEW Shore Club Residences Miami Beach - Pending reschedule of new construction by developer as of November 2017.
Miami - Fisher Island
- Palazzo del Sol - OPENED summer 2016. NEW developer residences still available.
- Palazzo della Luna - Broke Ground summer 2016. Projected completion early 2019.
Aventura, North Miami
- Prive Condos at Island Estates Aventura - Completed in summer 2017. OPENED January 2018.
- Marina Palms Yacht Club & Residences - North Tower OPENED March 2016. South Tower OPENED early 2017.
- Bellini Williams Island - OPENED January 2014.
- Echo Aventura Condos - OPENED January 2016.
Bay Harbor Islands
- NEW - The Waters at Bay Harbor Condos - Breaking ground 2018. Scheduled completion 2020.
- NEW - Vista at Bay Harbor Condos - Broke ground 2016. Scheduled completion 2017.
- NEW - Bijou Bay Harbor Condos - Broke ground June 2017. Scheduled "Top-off" December 2018. Scheduled Opening Summer 2019.
- Riva Bay Harbor Condos - Opened January 2014.
- Kai at Bay Harbor Condos - Opened end of 2016.
- Sereno Bay Harbor Islands Condos & Townhomes - Opened end of 2016.
- O Residences Bay Harbor Islands Condos - Opened end of 2016.
Fort Lauderdale / Hollywood Beach / Hallandale Beach
- NEW 2000 Ocean Hallandale Beach - Broke Ground early 2018. Scheduled completion 2020.
- Paramount Fort Lauderdale Residences & Condos - Opened October 2017.
- Auberge Beach Residences & Spa Condominium Fort Lauderdale - Groundbreaking began 2015. North Tower "Topped-off" June 2017. Scheduled completion of North Tower end of 2017 & South Tower 2nd quarter 2018. Scheduled North Tower opening mid 2018, with South Tower opening in late-2018.
- Sabbia Beach Pompano Beach - Broke ground May 2016. "Topped-off" August 2017. Scheduled completion Late 2018.