The Montgomery County Police Department is Hiring!
60 college credits or 90 college quarter hours at the time of application - OR – Three years of active duty military service with an honorable discharge - OR – Three years of full-time law enforcement officer experience recognized by MCPD i.e., work as a sworn, government agent with full arrest powers.
• Not less than 21 years old at the time of graduation from the academy.
• United States citizenship.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Starting salary $52,500 Starting salaries based on police or military police experience: $54,339 – 1 year
$56,241– 2 years
$58,209– 3 years
$60,247 – 4 years
$62,358 – 5 years
• 4-day work week for patrol officers
• Permanent shift schedules
• Take home vehicle for in-county residents
• Differential pay for bilingual skills upon certification Pay
• Paid holidays, accrued sick, annual, and compensatory leave
• All uniforms supplied, including cleaning and alteration
• All leather goods supplied, including boots and shoes • Eligibility to participate in take home police car program after 18 months of employment
• Liberal 25-year retirement plan/deferred compensation plan
• Paid leave to attend military training (15 days per year)
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and prescription drug plans
Application Process Open Nov 1-Nov 30th!
Montgomery County Police - Career Opportunities
Dahlia, Harvey Koop, American Dahlia Society Show, Longwood Gardens, Kennett Square, PA USA IMG 5549
Canon PowerShot G11 Camera
Photograph by Roy Kelley
Roy and Dolores Kelley Photographs