~ Facebook Marketing Tips ~
Are you doing everything you can to drive new engagement to your biz page where consumers can see your content? If you are like the majority of FB users, you are probably posting whenever the information is ready. That may not be the best approach.
Check out and experiment with these 5 ways to generate more Facebook engagement and I bet your numbers increase...
- Post when consumers are on the network. A duh moment but there is actually more to it than that. Periodically check your FB Insights to see when consumer activity is high and post then. Tweak to find the ideal times for your market and you can maximize the potential of new clients finding your material.
- Photos tell a story. Take some time to create or take photos that inspire, get others to act, or are just too adorable to not stop and check out. An interesting photo will get others to stop and click through to see the content way more times than than a wall of words will.
- Ensure you have a call to action. If you do not lead them, many will not continue to reach the outcome you are expecting. If you want them to click on something, provide information, or even just participate in a contest, give them the instructions or steps. People are often willing to take action if it is clear what is expected.
- Respond to others. You may have to block 5-15 minutes to catch up on the days messages or comments but it can pay off in the form of new business. What happens when you try to contact someone and they do not respond...you move on. Others will do the same to you, so take the time to be social, even if it takes you out of your comfort zone a little.
- Be Trendy. Now is a great time to talk about fall or winter topics as well as holiday related information. Posting something about planting spring flowers is bound to be met with crickets this time of year. It is also good to keep up with the latest industry trends and share information on those topics (in colors, home materials, house trends, etc.). It works, try it.
Marketing takes works, especially if you want to see results/income from it, so ensure you follow-through with what you put in-place. If you treat it like other successful parts of your business your chances of putting extra jingle in your pockets greatly increases.
Just like Debb Janes EcoBroker and Bernie Stea JD are doing over on YouTube Thursdays, PLEASE stop by the 5 Facebook Business Pages below, LIKE their page, and leave a comment. It is always nice to reciprocate, so if you are visited, please take a moment and return the favor.
As always, enjoy Rainers!
Esperanza Butler® 818 926 5425
Feel free to peruse the articles below this week when you have time. The content is varied with information to assist both novice and advanced Facebook users. If you found something especially helpful, come back and share your thoughts so we can cheer you on! Happy reading. ;-)
Happy Facebook Friday! ;-)
Facebook Fridays Information
If you enjoy these weekly Facebook tips, and want to help promote others, please consider joining the AR Facebook Fridays Group. We can all benefit from learning and growing our business through Facebook and other social media sites.
FREE Offer...If you have not already been featured, please leave the URL to your FB Biz Page in the comments below and I will make sure you are recognized on a future Facebook Fridays post. It really is that easy!
~ Anita ~
Anita Clark | Cell: (478) 960-8055 | E-Mail
Call Anita Clark, She is a HouseSOLD Name!
All original text, video, and photo content is the exclusive property of Anita Clark Realtor and may not be used without expressed written permission (Copyright 2006-2018). The information contained herein has been obtained through sources deemed reliable but cannot be guaranteed for its accuracy. We recommend to all buyers and sellers that any information of special interest be obtained through independent verification. All measurements are approximate. Information contained in this blog does not constitute legal advice or opinions. Contact a licensed real estate attorney if you have legal concerns.