~ Facebook Marketing Tips ~
Buying Facebook likes or followers...Many are tempted yet few succeed! It is fools gold that should be avoided. We want real consumers leaving real comments on our content, not an inflated vanity number that does nothing to help you generate new prospects and leads. Build your presence the old-fashioned way and you will be better off both short and long-term.
Here are 5 reasons why buying FB likes or followers is a bad idea:
- Purchased Likes will NOT become clients. They were not interested to begin with so your chances of converting them to future clients are incredibly low, maybe even nil.
- You Could Alienate Your Existing Followers. It is fairly easy to spot content that is being artificially pumped up, commented on, or liked. Your followers will catch on and either move on or stop seeing your content in their feeds.
- FB is Watching. They have made it a point to publicize their attempts to clean up the site. That means they are looking for fishy or spammy inputs. I don't know about you but I have invested too much time into getting leads to have them delete my page because of something avoidable.
- Consumers Do Not Care. Anytime I have been looking for a service via FB, I have always used the one that provided quality information and was quick to respond to my inquiries. Not once was the number of likes or followers considered in my choice. Vanity statistics do not sell, quality content makes the phone ring!
- Damage to Your Reputation. Is spending $50 to inflate your numbers worthing potentially damaging your reputation over? It is not worth it. The gain is negligable at best so why risk your hard earned reputation to "beat" the system. In the end, you lose.
Instead, roll up your sleeves and earn the followers, likes, and comments you receive. This is the preferred (and only IMHO) path towards more prospects and future clients.
Just like Debb Janes EcoBroker and Bernie Stea JD are doing over on YouTube Thursdays, PLEASE stop by the 5 Facebook Business Pages below, LIKE their page, and leave a comment. It is always nice to reciprocate, so if you are visited, please take a moment and return the favor.
As always, enjoy Rainers!
I hope you find this weeks selection of Facebook articles entertaining, educational, and perhaps even motivational. I searched high and low to find a variety of share worthy tips you can act on. For the stat heads out there, you even have an article you can get excited about. Happy reading. ;-)
Happy Facebook Friday! ;-)
Facebook Fridays Information
If you enjoy these weekly Facebook tips, and want to help promote others, please consider joining the AR Facebook Fridays Group. We can all benefit from learning and growing our business through Facebook and other social media sites.
FREE Offer...If you have not already been featured, please leave the URL to your FB Biz Page in the comments below and I will make sure you are recognized on a future Facebook Fridays post. It really is that easy!
~ Anita ~
Anita Clark | Cell: (478) 960-8055 | E-Mail
Call Anita Clark, She is a HouseSOLD Name!
All original text, video, and photo content is the exclusive property of Anita Clark Realtor and may not be used without expressed written permission (Copyright 2006-2018). The information contained herein has been obtained through sources deemed reliable but cannot be guaranteed for its accuracy. We recommend to all buyers and sellers that any information of special interest be obtained through independent verification. All measurements are approximate. Information contained in this blog does not constitute legal advice or opinions. Contact a licensed real estate attorney if you have legal concerns.