Trivia question answers for Tuesday November 6, 2018
1. What was Winnie the Pooh's original name? Winnipeg
2. What does the Schmidt index measure? Pain of insect stings
3. What relation to you is your uncle's father? Grandfather
4. What color are many casinos decorated in to make patrons less aware of passing time? Red
Trivia questions for Wednesday November 7, 2018
1. How many individual stitches are on a regulation baseball ball?
2. What sandwich bread takes its name from the Italian for "carpet slipper"?
3. What do the letters MG stand for in the British sports car?
4. What fish is known as the poor man's lobster?
Enjoy your day!