Updated 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In Pineville La
Searching for the timeless charm of a Pineville La ranch home, but don't want the hassle of a remodel? If so, 1365 Susek Drive should be on your must see list. why rent when you can own this three bedroom home for only 185,000.00? Take a minute and appreciate all the work this Pineville La homeowner invested into YOUR next home...
Why 1365 Susek Drive
- Open floor plan perfect for entertaining. Why suffer packing folks into an apartment when this Pineville La property is on the market?
- Updated kitchen-- The granite counters, modern colors, and cool backsplash separate this home from other Pineville properties.
- Multiple living spaces- Homes of this era are often a series of small interior boxes. Where's the fun in that? The open arrangement can accomodate a wide range of furniture.
- Two full bathrooms- In terms of bathrooms, two is ALWAYS better than one.
- Large lot- 1365 Susek Drive rests on a two-plus acre lot. Big trees, green lawns with room to roam. All located just off Edgewood Drive. Destinations in Alexandria and Pineville are just a short hop away.
How To Purchase A Home In Pineville Louisiana
- Determine how much you wish to spend. Need a quality local lender? No problem, Realty Executives Bayou Properties can suggest several local mortgage brokers and banks. Each has a history of providing excellent rates and AWESOME customer service.
- Search for homes for sale in greater Pineville La. Why bounce all over the web when we everything is in one place. Search Pineville La Homes For Sale to explore the local inventory, not just our listings.
- Have a plan! Why randomly bounce from sign to sign and view homes with twenty people? Call Doug Rogers (318) 613-1994 for your complimentary buyer broker consultation. The best part? Hiring me to represent you is normally FREEEEEE! I will offer advice and guide the process from start to closing.
A Closer Look At The Pineville Louisiana Housing Market
Subscribe to CommentsComment