We have 2019 fast approaching and developing and implementing a marketing strategy is crucial to stay competitive, to stay top of mind and consistently generate leads and referrals.
Consistently talking about buying, selling and the state of the market can become dry for your sphere. Break it up with these unique monthly themes and dates. Post the unique days on social media and you can align with a local business too.
One Broker shared she regularly uses these unique themes and dates to break the monotony of real estate posting. She uses these themes and dates to highlight local businesses and to help set her up as a local authority.
You’ll find wacky themes and more serious themes. You’ll find the top 100 Realtor Marketing Strategies For 2019. Some may even surprise you…but they fall into marketing and your branding!
1) Have a professional binder you give to your real estate clients and prospects. The binder sets you up as a true professional. I’m surprised at the number of people who don’t give one to clients and prospects. I have clients tell me years later they still have theirs and they’ve kept all their home selling/buying information in it. You can check out a sample with a free template on what I include in my binder.
2) Your team. Your team is part of your real estate marketing brand. You are the product. Your team is the product. The team is not only agents who work with you but also includes your preferred Title Companies, your preferred lenders, your photographers and your home inspectors. They are a representation of you.
If someone on your team is not providing the level of service to your clients (and you) let them go…find someone else who will. I usually have at least a conversation with the person before this happens. It’s a case by case basis. Your team is part of your marketing brand.
3) A Simple E-Zine You Send. Use the power of email and automation.
This is one of the easiest and most consistent ways to stay in front of your sphere and prospects. In fact a Forbes recent article states email is still the number one way to generate leads.
Visuals and strategic formatting make your e-zines (Realtor Newsletter) extremely effective for your own real estate lead generation and referrals. Ensure you offer valuable home tips. Real Estate Buyer Tips. Seller Tips.
Be Strategic with creating links in your newsletter so you can see who is engaged and what they’re clicking on. I always include something for buyers and sellers…if I see someone clicked on a link it’s a good flag to me they may be buying or selling soon. Check out the course and mastermind group that takes you step by step on how to do this.
4) Farm frequently traveled roads and streets. This listing can be a free Realtor Billboard For YOU!
When you get a real estate listing on one of these streets it’s a ‘free billboard’ for you! I’ve had so many excellent leads (and sales) that have come from my listings on frequently traveled roads.
5) Your Business Card Can Serve Multiple Purposes.
I have fold-over business cards that stand upright like a tent. I leave them everywhere and particularly at homes I show.
It’s very prevalent and stands apart since it stands up...see it here #25. Plus, it’s a mini-marketing brochure since there’s enough room for copy. It’s nicely done and people usually keep it…they don’t throw it away.
These are just a few. Check the rest out here and get your free printable “100 Real Estate Marketing Strategies For 2019 With Unique Monthly Themes and Dates.” Use some of the ideas to automate your lead generating and save yourself some time, to spawn more ideas...get creative and have a phenomenal 2019.