1. The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
2. Life is not about who you once were, it is about who you are right now, and the person you have the potential to be.
3. Be brave. Even if you're not , pretend to be. No one can tell the difference.
4. Loosen up. Relax. Except for rare life and death matters, nothing is a as important as it first seems.
5. "If you aren't willing to work for it, don't complain about not having it."
6. Don't allow the phone to interrupt important moments. It's there for your convenience, not the caller's.
7. Be modest. A lot was accomplished before you were born.
8. Remember that 80 per cent of the success in any job is based on your ability to deal with people.
9. "Once you stop learning, you start dying."
(one of my goals for 2017 was to learn something new every day)
10. A meaningful life is not about being rich, being popular; or being perfect. It's about being real, being humble, being able to share ourselves and touch the lives of others.