|Prep Time: 20 mins||Total Time: 50 mins||Yields: 10 servings|
- One bag Sister Schubert's® Dinner Yeast Rolls (10 rolls)
- 6 tbsp. unsalted butter, plus more melted, for brushing rolls
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 lb. (36 – 30 count) small raw peeled and deveined shrimp, defrosted and drained
- Kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tsp. hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 c. shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350° with a rack in the top and bottom third. Arrange rolls on a rimmed baking sheet and brush lightly with butter. Bake until golden, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium skillet over medium-high, melt the butter. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, 30 seconds. Add the shrimp and season with salt. Cook, turning a few times, until the shrimp just turn pink about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the parsley, hot sauce, and oregano.
- Using a serrated knife, slice off the top third off each roll. Save lid. Scoop out center from each bottom third and return to prepared baking sheet. Crumble the scooped out bread pieces and stir into the cooked shrimp mixture.
- Spoon the shrimp mixture into the scooped out rolls. Sprinkle with parmesan.
- Arrange the lids on the other prepared baking sheet, cut side up. Brush any butter remaining in the skillet over the cut sides of the lids and flip lids over.
- Bake the filled rolls and lids until cheese is golden and bread is toasted, flipping the lids halfway through, about 15 minutes for the lids and 25 minutes for the filled rolls. Let cool slightly and serve.