~ Facebook Marketing Tips ~
With some effort you can see good marketing results on Facebook. Whether it is brand exposure or generating new leads, there are many options available to help you reach your goals. What you do not want to do is make silly mistakes that drive consumers away from your page instead of towards it.
Here are 5 things you should avoid doing on your Facebook page...
- Only Posting Photos. They are important to your marketing efforts but only providing photos without a call-to-action or thought provoking statement is like driving a Ferrari 55 mph on the highway. If you are taking the time to post, make it worthwhile to those who are viewing your content.
- Ignoring the Masses. I see this constantly on pages I follow. The owner has made the effort to gain a following then starts chasing the next shiny thing and ignores those that wield the most influence...their followers. Never forsake those who engage on your page or you will quickly turn that thriving page into a ghost town.
- Using Click-Bait. Facebook has said they are cracking down on click-bait content which is reason enough to avoid this deceptive tactic. It is difficult to gain credibility and trust, do not risk losing them by utilizing methods that are frowned upon.
- Not Experimenting. The time of day you post, type/style of ads, length of posts, content frequency, varied content (video, text, photos, FB Live, etc.), cover photos, and even changing your biz description (about section) should all be periodically tweaked. How do you know what works well if you do not try out different methodologies?
- Being Too Generic. Just like you do with your blogging, find a niche or two and work hard at becoming the expert provider of information about that niche. If you want to work with 55+ buyers, list farmhouses, stage beachfront property, or develop another key local market opportunity, you should master those topics first. A smaller net will snare the most serious real estate fish!
NOTE: Next week you are in for a treat as Sally Hanson will be putting together the Facebook Fridays article, so be on the lookout for it on her AR blog. Remember to go visit and follow Sally K. & David L. Hanson for the excellent real estate information they routinely provide.
Just like Debb Janes EcoBroker and Bernie Stea JD are doing over on YouTube Thursdays, PLEASE stop by the 5 Facebook Business Pages below, LIKE their page, and leave a comment. It is always nice to reciprocate, so if you are visited, please take a moment and return the favor.
As always, enjoy Rainers!
I am excited for you this week! The articles below are full to the brim with important tips to improve your Facebook marketing. If you are already on top of your game, I bet you will still find something worthwhile. Set aside a few minutes this week to peruse the articles for actionable tips. You have plenty to gain, Rainers! ;-)
Happy Facebook Friday! ;-)
Facebook Fridays Information
If you enjoy these weekly Facebook tips, and want to help promote others, please consider joining the AR Facebook Fridays Group. We can all benefit from learning and growing our business through Facebook and other social media sites.
FREE Offer...If you have not already been featured, please leave the URL to your FB Biz Page in the comments below and I will make sure you are recognized on a future Facebook Fridays post. It really is that easy!
~ Anita ~
Anita Clark | Cell: (478) 960-8055 | E-Mail
Call Anita Clark, She is a HouseSOLD Name!
All original text, video, and photo content is the exclusive property of Anita Clark Realtor and may not be used without expressed written permission (Copyright 2006-2018). The information contained herein has been obtained through sources deemed reliable but cannot be guaranteed for its accuracy. We recommend to all buyers and sellers that any information of special interest be obtained through independent verification. All measurements are approximate. Information contained in this blog does not constitute legal advice or opinions. Contact a licensed real estate attorney if you have legal concerns.
This entry hasn't been re-blogged:
Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
Find what you need?
See More Blog PostsAbout Real Estate! SEE MORE NOW!