Bother to declutter.
A cluttered space in your home can add to you stress level and keep you quite annoyed and uncomfortable. Redecorating can be overwhelming, and an overhaul of the area should be expensive. With so many decisions to consider, it’s always good to know some points on how to reign your kingdom—that is your home, properly, and to make it comfortable as much as possible.
Here are some tips to consider in decluttering your home for you and your husband to be a certified king and queen of clean:
1. Give yourself some time—can be five solid minutes or more—to observe the place that you will be decluttering, so that you will have a proper visualization of the things that you should change.
2. Schedule a decluttering weekend.
3. Make a list of the things that can be kept, can be sold (more money coming!) and should be thrown out.
4. Change your perspective.
5. Be imaginative.
6. Designate a starting clearing zone.
7. Clear out kitchen cabinets.
8. Give away old clothes. You can donate it to charity, or you can sell them!
9. Create a “maybe” box—that means, it can still be used or may be thrown.
10. The four-box method: trash, give away, keep, relocate (you can also add boxes if you want!)
11. Teach the kids where things belong—make decluttering a family bonding!
12. Learn to recycle.
13. Have a place for everything.
14. Learn to love the uncluttered look.
15. Clean up regularly.
Some people nowadays are enjoying getting a minimalist look of their homes—believing in the principle “less is now more”. And lastly, as Brooks Palmer said in one of his books Clutter Busting: Letting Go of What’s Holding You Back, “When you are filled with inner clutter, the chaos reflects in your personality. When your home and world are in disarray, you can't relax. Toss what's unnecessary so that you can finally relax, and your remaining possessions will have a clear place to land.”
Professionally,Tamra Lee Ulmer - FORCE~ NRBA~ A-REO™~ CDPE~ NAHREP~ NABPOP~ C-REPS~ FIVE STAR ~ BPOR ~WBENCExceptional Service For Exceptional People.........My Clients!BROKER/OWNER - Arizona Resource Realty - Specalizing In Cabins, Log Homes, Luxury Homes, Land For Sale & Foreclosures!www.ResourceAz.comwww.MyCabinSearch.comwww.AzLuxurySearch.comwww.ArizonaLandSearch.comwww.MakeTheBankAnOffer.comSearch the Entire State Of Arizona on my sites!
Find what you need?
See More Blog PostsAbout Real Estate! SEE MORE NOW!