In the past 2 weeks I have received more than normal leads from buyers that already are currently working with an agent. So I ask why are you not contacting your agent? The responses are as follows . . ..
1. I don't want to bother my agent but when I find something then I will contact my agent.
2. My agent hasn't answered the phone nor my text or email and I really want to see today.
3. My agent is out of town and I want to see right now but she will help me with the offer if I like it when she returns.
4. I hate troubling my agent because it is a lot of running around for her.
5. I would rather do it on my own till I find something
6. I am not ready to buy and I am using my Aunt as an agent but I want to look at homes just to look
7. I hate bothering my agent
8. I don't want to call my agent because she is always too busy
Some of my response is to the buyers . . . .
Do you really think it is fair to run someone else around and then not use them to buy the home? How would you feel if someone did that to you? Would you feel used . . .
If I work with you today, you will have to sign a buyers agreement to continue to work with me.
Call your agent and let them know you would like to tour a home today and they will not think you are "bothering" them. They will appreciate that instead of calling other agents.
I don't like to tour homes when the buyer is not ready to buy because that takes appointment times that are available for ready buyers and that you are using your aunt to purchase. Maybe she has time to take you around to tour homes. Call her and see if she would like to do that for you.
PLEASE AGENTS, CHECK WITH YOUR BUYERS TO SEE WHAT THEY WOULD LIKE TO TOUR OTHERWISE ANOTHER AGENT MAY BEGIN WORKING WITH THEM BECAUSE THEY MAKE THEMSELVES AVAILABLE.