Art Basel Miami Beach - Over 200 of the world's leading international modern and contemporary art galleries display artworks by over 4,000 artists, including paintings, sculptures, installations, photography, film, video, and digital art.
Visitors can find works ranging from editioned pieces by young artists to museum-caliber masterpieces.
The largest art fair in the U.S., Art Basel Miami has been held since 2002 and brings together over 250 galleries, this year from December 6th thru the 9th. While other fairs like TEFAF and Art Basel in Basel, Switzerland, invite a similar number of exhibitors, what makes the atmosphere in Miami unique is that these galleries are accompanied by hundreds more at over 20 additional fairs that have arisen in the area due to Basel’s popularity, such as PULSE and PINTA. Together, for Miami Art Week, they draw more than 50,000 people to the city.
The weekend of Art Basel has become a major draw for Miami, with parties, satellite fairs and major events being held in conjunction with the show—have fun celebrity-spotting, along with enjoying all the entertainment, dining and excitement that the international city of Miami / Miami Beach offers to everyone.
29 first-time galleries will exhibit at the Art | Basel Miami Beach this year - Click on map below to be taken to the interactive map for details on some of the 29 galleries, along with hotel and event locations:
Shown above: Locations of some of the new 29 first-time galleries - Click on the map to be taken to the Mansion Global website for more information on each of these galleries and additional hotel and event information
Shown above: The Bass Museum. Credit: Art Basel
More info about Art Basel - Miami Beach here
Get your tickets here
PUBLIC OPENING HOURS
Thursday, December 6, 2018, 3pm to 8pm
Friday, December 7, 2018, 12 noon to 8pm
Saturday, December 8, 2018, 12 noon to 8pm
Sunday, December 9, 2018, 12 noon to 6pm
Miami and Miami Beach continue to add luxury condominium and home properties - Many replace older properties that have been removed and redeveloped. Two of my many featured Miami Beach luxury oceanfront condominiums include the nearing completion 87 Park Miami Beach condominium and the soon to begin construction 57 Ocean Miami Beach condominium.
View both of these luxury properties along with 45 additional new or under construction luxury condominium properties, over 150 existing luxury condominiums from South Beach to Palm Beach, along with many luxury Greater Miami Beach single-family home neighborhoods and communities.
CONTACT LINDA "G"
Contact Linda "G" of ONE Sotheby's International Realty Miami Beach directly for more information on exclusive luxury properties in South Florida.
View hundreds of existing South Florida luxury condominiums or luxury home communities here also. I look forward to speaking with you directly.
South Florida Oceanfront & Waterfront Luxury Condominium NEW Construction Developments
My featured NEW South Florida luxury condominium developments - Click on any link below to view my complete page with all available information for that South Florida preconstruction, under construction or new luxury condominiums. My New Construction section offers over 45 luxury oceanfront and waterfront luxury condos in Miami-Dade and Broward Counties. All the projects listed below are currently accepting reservations and sales.
- Oceana Bal Harbour - OPENED January 2017.
Sunny Isles Beach
- Mansions at Acqualina - OPENED January 2016.
- Porsche Design Tower - OPENED January 2017.
- Jade Signature - OPENED Summer 2018.
- MUSE Condominium - OPENED June 2018.
- Turnberry Ocean Club - Broke Ground November 2016. Vertical construction reaching 30th floor now. Scheduled completion end of 2019.
- Residences by ARMANI CASA Miami, Sunny Isles Beach - Broke ground in mid 2016. Scheduled completion 2019.
- The Estates at Acqualina - Broke ground 4th quarter 2017. Scheduled completion in 2020.
- Ritz-Carlton Residences Sunny Isles Beach - Broke ground 2016. "Topping-off" in fall of 2018. Scheduled completion & opening Summer 2019.
- Regalia Miami Condos - Opened June 2014. Select NEW developer residences still available, Including the 2-story Beach House and 2-story top floors Penthouse.
- Chateau Beach Residences - Opened end of 2015.
- 400 Sunny Isles Condominiums - Opened early 2016.
Surfside, Miami Beach
- NEW - Arte by Antonio Citterio Surfside, Miami Beach Condo - Broke ground late 2017. "Topped-off" July 2018. Sales begin fall 2018. Scheduled completion early 2019.
- FENDI Chateau Residences Surfside, Miami Beach - OPENED January 2017.
- Four Seasons Surf Club Condos and Hotel - Completion early 2017. Residence closings began and Hotel opened in Spring 2017.
- Ocean Seven Townhome Residences - Opened April 2014.
- NEW - 57 Ocean Miami Beach - Breaking ground in spring 2019. Scheduled completion and opening in 2021.
- NEW - Eighty Seven Park Miami Beach - Broke ground end of 2016. Vertical construction began October 2017. Scheduled completion in 2019.
- Ritz-Carlton Residences Miami Beach - Construction began May 2014. Expected completion end of 2016. Scheduled opening summer 2018.
- L'Atelier Miami Beach Condos - Broke ground end of 2015. Construction began 2016. Scheduled completion early 2018.
- Faena Versailles Classic Condominium - Renovations and redesign to begin summer 2015. Expected completion in 2017.
- Faena Versailles Contemporary Condominium - Broke ground early 2015. Completion schedule pending.
Miami Beach - South Beach
- One Ocean South Beach - Opened early 2016.
- The NEW Shore Club Residences Miami Beach - Pending reschedule of new construction by developer as of November 2017.
Miami Fisher Island
- Palazzo del Sol - OPENED summer 2016. NEW developer residences still available.
- Palazzo della Luna - Broke Ground summer 2016. Projected completion early 2019.
Aventura, North Miami
- Prive Condos at Island Estates Aventura - Completed in summer 2017. OPENED January 2018.
- Marina Palms Yacht Club & Residences - North Tower OPENED March 2016. South Tower OPENED early 2017.
- Bellini Williams Island - OPENED January 2014.
- Echo Aventura Condos - OPENED January 2016.
Bay Harbor Islands
- NEW - The Waters at Bay Harbor Condos - Breaking ground 2018. Scheduled completion 2020.
- NEW - Bijou Bay Harbor Condos - Broke ground June 2017. Scheduled "Top-off" December 2018. Scheduled Opening Summer 2019.
- Vista at Bay Harbor Condos - Broke ground 2016. Scheduled completion 2017.
- Riva Bay Harbor Condos - Opened January 2014.
- Kai at Bay Harbor Condos - Opened end of 2016.
- Sereno Bay Harbor Islands Condos & Townhomes - Opened end of 2016.
- O Residences Bay Harbor Islands Condos - Opened end of 2016.
Fort Lauderdale / Hollywood Beach / Hallandale Beach
- NEW - 2000 Ocean Hallandale Beach - Broke Ground early 2018. Scheduled completion 2020.
- Paramount Fort Lauderdale Residences & Condos - Opened October 2017.
- Auberge Beach Residences & Spa Condominium Fort Lauderdale - Groundbreaking began 2015. North Tower "Topped-off" June 2017. Scheduled completion of North Tower end of 2017 & South Tower 2nd quarter 2018. Scheduled North Tower opening mid-2018, with South Tower opening in late-2018.
- Sabbia Beach Pompano Beach - Broke ground May 2016. "Topped-off" August 2017. Scheduled completion Late 2018.