Check out the grand room with twenty foot high coffered ceilings!
The upper level features a loft living room, large bedroom with walk-in closet and a full bath with dramatic views into the heart of the home! You also get a finished walkout basement!
I affectionately call this home a "Bungalow on Steroids!" It is similar to a Sears Kit Home from the 1950's, or at least that is what it will remind you of on the outside. The inside will make your heartbeat race and you might even find yourself excited to look at all the home has to offer with just one foot in the door.
Truly, this home will delight anyone who is searching for a main floor master bedrooms home that is not located in a 55+ or Active Adult Community. This home is located in Potomac Shores that is an active resort style community and one of the fastest growing communities in Easter Prince William County Virginia. There are approximately 50 homeowners who were lucky enough to purchase a Ryan Chambelin, before they sold out earlier this year. This is the first three level resale home this year and it is stunning. As you can see from the photo above it is dramatic and stunning all at the same time.
- The owner is offering a $15,000 closing cost credit
- Local Loan Limits just went up to $726,525 !
- Veteran Buyers will only need about $6000 to buy this home. Seriously, if you qualify and with the owners $15,000 assistance you can buy this home for a very small investment.
- Home buyers who qualify for the max FHA High Cost Loan Limit can buy this home with the intitial three and half percent down payment and the sellers closing costs credit can pay your closing costs!
- The owner can wait until a January delivery or even February 2019.
- Now is the time to act if you are looking for a main floor master bedroom home
If you are working with a Buyers Agent, give them a call and let them know you would like to see this spectacular home in Potomac Shores. Click here to view all photos, and learn more about 17041 Silver Arrow Drive, Dumfries Virginia 22026