Trivia question answers for Tuesday Decemer 4, 2018
1. Which DC Comics character is Joe Shuster best known for co-creating? Superman
2. What year did the Three Mile Island accident occur? 1979
3. What chess piece makes an L-shaped move? Knight
4. What bread's name may come from German words meaning "devil's fart"? Pumpernickel
Trivia questions for Wednesday December 5, 2018
1. At the end of "The Da Vinci Code", the Holy Grail is revealed to be buried at what popular spot?
2. What drink's Gaelic name means "water of life"?
3. Whose likeness is depicted on the Purple Heart Award?
4. What postal code has Canada Post assigned to Santa Claus?
Enjoy your day!