This home is pampered and perfect with all of the major updates and upgrades done and is located just 5 minutes to Fort Meade and NSA in The Provinces subdivision.
Inside you'll find 4 spacious bedrooms plus a den with 2 full and 2 half baths. This home sold quickly but the buyer's financing fell through so it's back on the market and ready for a new owner.
Double door entry foyer, gleaming hardwood floors, and spacious dining room with bay window.
A beautifully remodeled with breakfast nook opens to the family room with gas fireplace and entry to the spacious deck with gazebo.
Upstairs you'll find more hardwood floors along with four spacious bedrooms including a master suite with private bath.
Downstairs you'll find a den or office and two additional living areas.
Outside is an entertainer's delight with a large, tiered deck and gazebo with light and ceiling fan. A perfect place to cozy up with a good book.
Recent updates and upgrades include:
- Remodeled Kitchen 2015 with oak cabinets, granite
counter tops and ceramic and glass tile backsplash.
- Energy Star rated Samsung stainless steel appliances 2015
- Bathrooms updated including ceramic tile floors 2010
- HVAC replaced 2008
- Architectural shingle roof 2012 (30 year)
- Vinyl siding replaced in 2008
- Custom, built-in entertainment center in family room
(TV in this room conveys with purchase)
- Crown molding throughout the main level
- Wood flooring throughout all three levels
- Deck with gazebo and palm design ceiling fan and light
- Stamped concrete patio surrounding deck
- Dining room with bay window
- Amazing custom closet inserts in the master bedroom & guest room
- Newly designed retaining wall in back yard
- Newly enhanced front porch
- Luxury lighting throughout conveys
- Upgraded double door front entry with leaded glass