Trivia question answers for Wednesday December 5, 2018
1. At the end of "The Da Vinci Code", the Holy Grail is revealed to be buried at what popular spot? The Louvre Museum
2. What drink's Gaelic name means "water of life"? Whiskey
3. Whose likeness is depicted on the Purple Heart Award? George Washington
4. What postal code has Canada Post assigned to Santa Claus? HOH OHO
Trivia questions for Thursday December 6, 2018
1. A "brigantine" is a type of what?
2. The "Associated Powers" was the orignial proposed name for what organizaton?
3. What color is the one-ball in a traditional billiards set?
4. What country released the world's first Christmas postage stamp?
Enjoy your day!