I have been MeMe'd again and this time by a New York Giants football fan. I think Danny Thornton likes to pile it on when a guy is down.
1. Who is your favorite musical artist? There are a lot of groups that are my favorite especially bands from the 60's. The one that really hits home for me is a band called Cream, Eric Clapton, Jack Bruce and Ginger Baker, this trio has got to be one of the best bands to come out of this era. There talent has been nothing less than short of spectacular. Their mix of Blues, Pop Rock and Psychedelic rock has made this band one of the all time greatest bands ever formed.
White Room (with lyrics)
2. Who is your favorite artist?
Helen Blake is my favorite artist. She was a client of mine that entrusted me with the sale of all her properties back in the mid 80's. She was a sweetheart and she painted a few pastels of our sailboat we had back in the 60's and she also gave me a nice bird of paradise painting that she painted. She was a very classy lady.
3. Who is your favorite blogger? While blogging is fairly new and I have only been reading blogs since November of '06 I think this is a tough question. I guess I can honestly say if I have you in my feed reader then you are my one of my favorites.
4. If you could meet anyone (alive or dead), who would it be and what is the most interesting thing about them? For me this is a no brainer. I would love to meet Jesus Christ as his life was amazing to say the least. Just to walk along side him and watch the miracles that he performed would be just spectacular.
5. What did you want to be when you grew up? I probably always wanted to be a professional sports player. I guess depending on the season we were in I wanted to be a professional in that sport. I am a sports fanactic and I truly love all the major sports and the not so major sports as well.
6. What is the most interesting piece of trivia you know? New Hampshire was the first state to say it no longer wanted to be a part of England.
We were also the first state to have a statewide MLS.
7. If you could live in any point in history what would it be and why? I would like to have lived back in the early 1600's when the Pilgrims landed here in Massachusetts and settled here. It would be amazing to live amongst some of these great leaders who left england to start a new adventure that changed the world.
8. What is the most interesting job you have ever held? I worked as a chef's assistance in Carmel Valley California at John Gardiner's Tennis Ranch. I was fortunate enough to see a few famous people I might not have ever seen. I saw Rhonda Flemming, Vivian Vance (Ethel on I love Lucy), Clint Eastwood, Johnny Carson and I just missed John Wayne by a week. The chef's I worked with were truly genuine caring people who really enjoyed what they did. This was a fun job as I received free room and board and at least two meals a day. Not bad for a twenty year old at the time.