Trivia question answers for Thursday December 6, 2018
1. A "brigantine" is a type of what? Ship
2. The "Associated Powers" was the orignial proposed name for what organizaton? The United Nations
3. What color is the one-ball in a traditional billiards set? Yellow
4. What country released the world's first Christmas postage stamp? Canada
Trivia questions for Friday December 7, 2018
1. What word in the English language has three consecutive sets of double letters?
2. In the famous logo, what is the Morton Salt girl holding in her right hand?
3. What was the original brand of cereal pitched by Snap, Crackle and Pop?
4. What type of buiding or facility gets its name from the Greek meaning "to exercise naked"?
Enjoy your day!