Indian Trail/28079 Zip Code Housing Market Update And Video: November 2018
Housing market information for Indian Trail, NC (28079 zip code), which includes the towns of Stallings, Hemby Bridge, and Lake Park in Union County, updated for November 2018. Home sales in the Indian Trail area showed a drop in average home prices for the first time all year, contrary to what we’re seeing in much of the rest of the Charlotte region. Also contrary are the lower days on market in the 28079 zip code. Inventory is up, as are new listings which grew substantially in November.
- The average sale price of Indian Trail area homes decreased by 7% to just under $250,000 as compared with the same period one year ago. This is the lowest average sale price we've seen in three years. More than likely this reduction in average prices generated the big increase in pending sales in November and a significantly lower days on market.
- Median sale price for Indian Trail area homes in November also decreased 2.7% versus one year ago to $255,000.
- Average days on market for property listings in Indian Trail were 20 days (down 22 days compared with one year ago).
- Median days on market stood at 11 days in November 2018 (down 4 days compared with one year ago).
- Average price per square foot increased by 10.1% to $120/square foot ($11 per square foot) in November 2018 versus the same period in 2017, despite the decrease in sale average sale prices.
- Pending sales in Indian Trail increased 31.1% in November versus the same month last year.
- Closed sales in Indian Trail decreased 26.2% compared with the same month one year ago.
- New listings in Indian Trail increased 38% versus November 2017.
Months supply of inventory remained low at 2.5 months keeping Indian Trail a seller's market.
- The median percent of original list price that sellers received for their homes was 98.2%, showing relatively little negotiating room in the 28079 zip code for Indian Trail area homes.
PREVIOUS INDIAN TRAIL, NORTH CAROLINA HOUSING MARKET UPDATES:
This Charlotte, North Carolina real estate monthly update for Indian Trail and Stallings, NC in the 28079 zip code is provided by Nina Hollander and Carolinas Realty Partners, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, your Charlotte metro area residential real estate experts and Indian Trail specialists. We've been opening doors for Indian Trail area home buyers and sellers for 20+ years.
If you're considering selling or purchasing a home in the Indian Trail area or anywhere in the the Charlotte metro area, I'd love an opportunity to earn your business, exceed your expectations, and to show you how