SOLD 684 Fitzwater Branch Rd, Renick, WV - My sellers had already moved out of their country paradise to their new home in NC. The property sold and the new buyers from upper New York are happy to move into this expansive real estate property in Renick, WV. The property consists of 41.25 acres of breathtaking lush green country landscape that the buyers and their dog will truly enjoy. On the lower level, there is a dog grooming room. Outside, there is an 8 x 24 kennel with electricity/water.
This 2010 PROW Design Hardy Plank 1.5 story, 4BR/4BA house on 41.25 acres surrounded by nature Sold for $340,000.
It will be hard to find another home like this one.
- Cathedral wood ceilings throughout main and upper level
- Engineered Brazilian Koa hardwood floors on main and upper level, stairs & landings
- Recessed lighting throughout
- Double pane windows
- Water manifold system
- 80 gallon Whirlpool hot water heater
- Water filtration
- Whirlpool kitchen appliances
- Corian Kitchen counter top
- kitchen island is made of teak from Africa and the two bar stools
- Gas cook top
- Electric built-in oven
- Heated floors on main floor and entire basement
- Ceramic tile floors in 3 bathrooms and utility room
- Propane gas furnace
- 2-car Garage, with exit to outdoors, as well as to basement.
- Front porch with Trek decking
- Patio lower level, concrete
- Screened in porch off master bedroom, trek-like flooring
- A hand carved door from Africa in lower level
- Prow Design with Hardy Plank, Viceroy manufacture
- Well, 175 feet deep
- Gas tank, 1,000 gallons
- 2 springs on property
- A creek runs most of the front and part of the side angle of the
- There are turkey, deer and bear on the land; and a protective area for the deer under the White pine trees.
- 41.25 acres (15 pasture)
- 17+ wild apple trees
- Kennel, 8x24 fenced, can be converted to stables, etc. Electricity
- inside and outside; water outside
- Fenced in area approximately ¾ of an acre with cattle fence.
- Original barn on property;
- Kennel will convert to two horse stalls
If you are searching for property, call me, Rebecca Gaujot, at 304-520-2133. As the premier Realtor® in Lewisburg and Greenbrier County, I can help you find the property of your dreams. Visit my website at http://www.lewisburgwvhomesforsale.com/