Trivia question answers for Thursday December 13, 2018
1. What is the primary ingredient in the silvery amalgam used in dental restoration? Mercury
2. What is traditionally the main fruit ingredient in Black Forest cake? Cherries
3. What does the phrase Magna Cum Laude mean in English? With great honor
4. The pound cake got its name from the pound of what ingredient that it contains? Butter
Trivia questions for Friday December 14, 2018
1. What brand of breakfast cereal has the phrase "Two Scoops!" emblazoned on the box?
2. Which English word is a combination of the first 2 letters of the Greek alphabet?
3. What used to be called the apple of love or love apple?
4. What did my true love give to me on the fifth day of Christmas?
Enjoy your day!