What Are The Top Features You Would Want In Your New Dream Home?
by Joyce Marsh, Luxury Real Estate Broker
I talk to home buyers almost every day. Our discussions are usually about what features they want the most in their future new home. Many of those features get requested over and over and seem to be the most sought after features that are on many home buyers lists.
These are some of the features that I hear requested most frequently:
- Open Floor Plan
- Stainless Appliances and Granite in the Kitchen
- First Floor Master Bedroom
- Front Porch
- Back yard with room for a patio and outdoor cooking area
- 2 Car Garage Minimum
- Good School district for buyers with families
- Preferably 4 Bedrooms
Luxury Home Buyers also want:
- Media Rooms
- 4 Car Garages
- Gourmet High End Kitchens
- Riverfront or Oceanfront with Views
- Outdoor entertaining areas
- Inground Pools
What features would be on your wish list?
- A Gourmet Kitchen?
- Man Cave?
- Waterfront Location?
- 3 or 4 Car Garage?
- Media Room?
- Latest Energy Features?
- New Construction?
It's always interesting to hear what home buyers want, especially from various parts of the country. Here in Florida, it is very important for people to have an outdoor entertaining area to enjoy our Florida lifestyle. I would love to hear from you about what features you would want in your dream home.