Our listing was named by LehighValleyLive.com as having one of the best backyards in the entire Lehigh Valley: 25 Amazing Backyards . This accolade is something we already sensed might happen. My wife and I have been saying this is our favorite home we've ever listed.
Check it out yourself at our OPEN HOUSE on Saturday, January 12th from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. (Sorry, it's winter here in Pennsylvania so the pool will be closed. However...if you buy this home, you cooooould turn on your heated pool.) Want to see more photos? Click here: Photos and Listing Info
Why is this our favorite home?
- U-shaped driveway plus a driveway leading to the heated 4-car garage. It's so nice for guests or the UPS driver to pull right up in front and never have to put their vehicle in reverse. Plus you don't have to set foot in a cold garage or a cold car again.
- The Monogram inground pool. Monogram Custom Pools was named as one of the top 50 swimming pool builders in the U.S. by Pool and Spa News. The heated pool can be opened for more weeks out of the year, giving you and your many guests (you will have many guests) more opportunities to swim, relax, and socialize.
- The covered, stamped patio. If you want to sit outside in the rain, the snow, or just stay out of the direct sunlight, this home features a massive covered patio. Of course, if you want lots of sun, the backyard has plenty of sun-drenched area to lay out and enjoy.
- The Stofanak custom kitchen. My wife and I really appreciate the wrought iron pot hanger over the center island. The wall ovens and abundant cabinet space make cooking fun and easy. We also appreciate the breakfast bar, breakfast nook, and adjacent sunken living room. The kitchen just seems to flow well into the center of home life.
- Did we mention the backyard? It flows beyond the fence around the pool. It's a great yard for playing catch, kicking around a soccer ball, or just rolling around like a kid again.
- Farmland across the street. A lot of people don't want more development to pop up next door. Across the street is abundant farmland, creating a quiet rural feel even though you're literally only a couple of minutes from Route 33. It's nice to get away yet be close to shops and the highway.
- First floor master bedroom (and a junior master upstairs). This home is unique because it has a first floor master bedroom. What makes it even more unique is that it features a junior master bedroom upstairs. This opens up a host of possibilities that most homes don't offer.
- Brick on all four sides. My wife and I appreciate the sturdiness and look of an all-brick home. Sure, it costs more to build, yet we know the structure will stand the test of time. And there's just something majestic and stately about brick.
We just love this home. See more photos and a detailed description here: 3967 Hollo Road Listing.