Motivational Thoughts for 1/4/19
by Patricia Feager
THINKING ABOUT MOVING?
WHY WAIT UNTIL SPRING, SUMMER OR FALL?
Here are some good reasons to consider moving in Winter instead of Spring, Summer, or Fall to or in the vicinity of Flower Mound, Texas:
- Cooler weather outdoors means movers move faster
- Hot weather outdoors means movers move slower
- Moving Companies may charge by the hour
- Moving Companies may be cheaper in off-seasons than peak seasons
- Many sales are offered after Christmas, i.e., Appliances, Furniture, etc.
- Less competition with other Buyers
- Sellers may be more Motivated
- Closing in winter means less likely to conflict with vacations, graduations & weddings
- Schools are in Session - Parents can talk to someone on Staff
- Schools are in Session - Parents can observe better when active
- Buyers can get a better feeling of road conditions in winter when it is winter
- Depending on the closing date, buyers may be able to appreciate 4 seasons in 1st year
- Grass may not be greener but your savings and checking accounts may be greener
Although it may be more convenient to move when the kids get out of school (provided you have children) look at the pros and cons. Some renters think they are obligated to stay in apartments but if you do the math, you may be cheaper buying now rather than renting until your lease is up. Also, Management Companies may be more flexible than you think. Sellers may also be more flexible. Never assume anything unless you know for sure.
"Ability is what you're capable of doing.
Motivation determines what you do.
Attitude determines how well you do it."
If you're thinking about moving to areas in and around Flower Mound,
I'm ready to service your needs.