Trivia question answers for Friday January 4, 2018
1. Which month gets its name from the Latin meaning "ten"? December
2. If you give up something for lent, how many days are you going without? 40
3. What number is a thousand thousands? A million
4. How many dots are there on a pair of dice? 42
Trivia questions for Saturday January 5, 2018
1. Who was the first actress to appear on a US postage stamp?
2. Who was famous for saying "That's telling it like it is"?
3. What is the generation of people born from 1946 to 1964 called?
4. What does a spermologer collect?
Enjoy your day!