2019 Housing Market Forecasts & Predictions
Each year as a new year rolls around, everyone starts asking what will the housing market be like in the coming year. My crystal ball is no better than anyone else's, but I do like to watch the predictions from various sources just to get a sense of what may be in store for real estate in the coming year.
Overall, I can't argue with any of the 5 primary predictions for the 2019 housing market that:
- Inventory of homes will increase, even if not by a lot.
- Interest rates will increase, also if not by a lot.
- Millennials will drive the market.
- The housing market will remain predominantly a seller's market.
- Home prices will continue to increase.
Good News For The Charlotte, North Carolina Housing Market
- Charlotte will continue to see growth in new construction and is ranked #2 out of the top 10 metro areas enjoying a growth in new construction.
- Charlotte is in the top five of the 10 growing markets to watch in 2019.
Planning To Buy A Charlotte Region Home In 2019?
Search all Charlotte region homes for sale here.
- Receive a copy of our Winter 2019 Home Buyer's Guide: Things To Consider When Buying A Home
Planning To Sell A Charlotte Region Home In 2019?
Find out what your Charlotte area home might be worth in today's market here.
- Receive a copy of our Winter 2019 Home Seller's Guide: Things To Consider When Selling Your House
Planning To Buy/Build A New Construction Home In The Charlotte Region In 2019?
Whether you're buying or selling a home in 2019, don't forget that... the right broker makes all the difference!