Got Talent? Kudos to Those Who Do & Who So Graciously Share
Weltanschauung: the guiding principles and philosophy of an organization; a world view
- We understand that the value of the ActiveRain community rests entirely with its members. We admire the spirit of real estate professionals and believe our goal is to fully engage their talents and knowledge for the benefit of all members of the real estate community.
There isn't a day that goes by here in the Rain that I don't either have an 'ah-ha' moment or learn something to help my business. If you take the time to read each day here, you'll realize that we have a membership that is full of talent in all areas of real estate - stagers, lenders, inspectors, appraisers, attorneys and real estate agents.
In the spirit of sharing what Weltanschauung means to us (as prompted by Lynn B. Friedman's January challenge, Blog Booster 2019 Challenge, let me explain what I mean about the #1 guiding principle of ActiveRain (above).
Many of our members are 'givers' - big givers - and so graciously & consistently give of their time and their knowledge. They consistently share interesting, educational & inspirational ideas for us all to take and utilize in our own business. Some find those golden nuggets for us and share every single week, a list of incredibly written posts from members that many of us don't stumble upon.
Let's give the spotlight to 5 members who, I believe, exemplify this principle and philosophy here in the Rain.
- Barbara Todaro - Our resident marketing Queen - no matter how long you've been in the business, you'll learn something from Barbara. She so graciously shares some amazing nugget each and every week here in the Rain. Barbara never 'talks down' to you; in fact, she's the exact opposite - encouraging, supportive and incredibly motivational. If you don't follow her, I highly recommend that you start! Here's a link to her latest & greatest blog that is chock-full of sage advice.
- Carol Williams - Oh, what would we do without the positivity that Carol exudes here in the Rain? She drops supportive comments all over the Rain and her thoughtful, encouraging demeanor is something we should all aspire to share here as well. MAJOR kudos to Carol for spending a great deal of time each and every week to scout out some of the best blogs that have been overlooked by the feature fairies. Please remember to thank Carol, for all that she does for our membership! Here's a link to her latest in her weekly 'Second Chance' series.
- Liz and Bill Spear (Bill) - Bill is the Ambassador to beat all Ambassadors! His kind, non- judgemental approach is the icing on the cake to his constant giving here in the Rain. When members have technical questions, he is on top of giving them a plain, easy-to-follow solution to the members' problems. And, if you don't follow Bill, you should - he consistently writes a post each and every Tuesday, sharing wonderful tips in his 'Ask an Ambassador' series. Here's a link to his latest.
- Kathy Streib - To me, Kathy is ActiveRain's sweetheart! She exemplifies this Weltanschauung principle in everything she does here - from commenting to her posts, she is always positive, helpful and always adds something interesting to the conversation. She's a giving, caring, smart and incredibly talented stager with a wonderful sense of humor. She takes an enormous amount of time each week to put together a list of excellent posts that many of us miss in our travels here in the Rain ('What I Learned this Week at ActiveRain.') Another list of 'missed' features that we all look forward to each and every week. THANK YOU, KATHY - for being you and for all you do for us here in the Rain!
- Anita Clark - Many of us are challenged by all of the social media venues available that are sworn medium that are sure to bring us more business than we can handle! Well, Anita has been a long-time Facebook user and has religiously shared (for YEARS!) what she learns in her FB trials. If ever any of us have questions about Facebook, we can do a search here and find our answer on one of Anita's weekly Facebook posts. Anita is passionate about following the changes on FB and is gracious enough to share them here with us each and every Friday. If you haven't followed Anita's Facebook adventures, here is a link to her most recent Facebook Fridays post.
Think about the possibilities offered here - for everyone - if you simply immerse yourself and practice the guiding principles & philosophy (Weltanschauung) that ActiveRain has adopted as their own.
© Debe Maxwell | The Maxwell House Group | CharlotteBroker@icloud.com | Got Talent? Kudos to Those Who Do & Who So Graciously Share