Trivia question answers for Thursday January 10, 2019
1. What does a ventriloquist typically hold on their lap? A puppet
2. Where is the International Court of Justice? The Hague
3. What was the name of Henry Ford's only son? Edsel
4. On a medical diploma, what does D.D.S. stand for? Doctor of Dental Surgery
Trivia questions for Friday January 11, 2019
1. Which building material gets its name from Arabic for "brick"?
2. What Kimberly-Clark product was advertised as having a snug elastic fit and an hourglass shape?
3. What do you get when you mix bourbon, sugar, angostura bitters and soda water?
4. What relationship to you is your uncle's father?
Enjoy your day!