Brian Madigan AEA Courses: “Just Deposits”
Seminar: "Just Deposits" 17 January 2019
This is a FREE “promotional” Program
What are the Real Estate Agent’s Duties when it comes to Deposits?
• Is a deposit required?
• When is it due?
• Contract Start Time.
• Counting time.
• What happens if the deposit is late?
• How much should the deposit be?
• Liability of an Agent related to the deposit?
• Is a Mutual Release Necessary to relist the property?
• Is Interest on the Deposit Required?
• Certified, uncertified, fails to clear.
• Who gets the deposit?
• What is required to release the deposit?
• Seller's remedies on default.
• Seller sells for less.
• Seller sells for more.
• The Two Purposes of the Deposit.
• Handling the Deposit in "low deposit areas".
• Leading cases considered.
When: 17 January 2019 (9:30 am to 11:30 am)
Where: 96 Rexdale Boulevard, Toronto, M9W 1N7
Interested? Contact me at: BRMadigan@rogers.com