Indian Trail/28079 Zip Code Housing Market Update And Video: December 2018
Housing market information for Indian Trail, NC (28079 zip code), which includes the towns of Stallings, Hemby Bridge, and Lake Park in Union County, updated for December 2018. Home prices increased in December. Despite an increase in new listings and inventory, the months supply of homes dropped to 2.3 keeping Indian Trail a seller’s market.
Average sale price of Indian Trail area homes increased 4.2% to just under $267,000 in December 2018 as compared with the same period one year ago.
Median sale price for Indian Trail area homes in December also decreased 15.1% versus one year ago to $275,000.
- Average days on market for property listings in Indian Trail were 52 days (up 19 days compared with one year ago).
- Median days on market stood at 21 days in December 2018 (up 13 days compared with one year ago).
- Average price per square foot increased by 10.3% to $129/square foot ($12 per square foot) in December 2018 versus the same period in 2017.
- Pending sales in Indian Trail increased 9.3% in December 2018 versus the same month last year.
- Closed sales in Indian Trail decreased 7.1% compared with the same month one year ago.
- New listings in Indian Trail increased 40.6% versus December 2017.
- Months supply of inventory remained low at 2.3 months keeping Indian Trail a seller’s market despite the increase in new listings.
- Median percent of original list price that sellers received for their homes was 98.3%, showing relatively little negotiating room in the 28079 zip code for Indian Trail area homes.
PREVIOUS INDIAN TRAIL, NORTH CAROLINA HOUSING MARKET UPDATES:
This Charlotte, North Carolina real estate monthly update for Indian Trail and Stallings, NC in the 28079 zip code is provided by Nina Hollander and Carolinas Realty Partners, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, your Charlotte metro area residential real estate experts and Indian Trail specialists. We've been opening doors for Indian Trail area home buyers and sellers for 20+ years.
If you're considering selling or purchasing a home in the Indian Trail area or anywhere in the the Charlotte metro area, I'd love an opportunity to earn your business, to exceed your expectations, and to show you how: