Here's a Fun Pharmacist Day Quiz to help Celebrate the Day.
1) How many years of medical school are pharmacists required to complete?
2) What must pharmacists be knowledgeable about?
3) What was the name of the pharmacist young George Bailey worked for in Michelle Carr Crowe's favorite Christmas movie "It's a Wonderful Life"?
See answers below.
1) Four years of medical school.
2) The chemistry of all medicines.
3) Mr. Emil Gower was the Pharmacist. Grieving over the telegram of his son's death from influenza during the war, Mr. Gower accidentally filled a prescription with cyanide. Young George Bailey, his employee, caught the mistake before anything bad happened and never revealed Mr. Gower's close call. Mr. Gower was played by H.B. Warner (1875-1958).
Images courtesy of Google Images, studio and https://pixabay.com.
Thank you for reading "Fun Quiz for Jan. 12 National Pharmacist Day".