What brings people to the Florida Alabama Gulf Coast.
When you come to the area to vacation or visit family or find that dream home you saw online, what is the first thing on your do to list? What is the deciding factor when asking yourself, why do I want to call the Florida Alabama Gulf Coast, my home? Well, for some people it's the southern culture. The friendly neighbors, the gorgeous white sandy beaches, the oysters on a half shell almost every where, that multi-colored sunrise/sunset. For some, its about the Gulf Coast experience you get everyday!
There is always something going on. Festivals, Restaurants hosting an amazing event, Downtown Pensacola Gallery Nights, the Blue Angels flying in our skies... you name it, the Gulf Coast has it going on! So to start your to do list, I've added some must try restaurants where you can relax, enjoy the views, and get ready to start your trip/ journey!
Restaurants on the Florida/Alabama Gulf Coast:
• Cobalt, The Restaurant - Seafood & happy hours on an expansive patio at a busy spot with boat slips for those coming by sea.
• The Gulf - Outdoor venue made from old shipping containers offering seafood, American fare & a full bar.
• Brick & Spoon - Cajun-Creole breakfast fare, sandwiches & cocktails in a stylish, contemporary space.
• Cosmo’s Restaurant & Bar - Colorful, art-filled restaurant & bar offers modern Southern & global fare in a casual setting.
• Pot Roast & Pinot – Modern, simple restaurant with gourmet American fare, an open kitchen and a massive iPad wine list.
• The Fish House - This harborside go to specializes in seafood and grits and includes a bar with live music nightly.
850-281-0293 or 251-200-1536
Licensed in Florida & Alabama
Florida Alabama Homes For Sale - Vacation Rentals
Hi, my name is Cyndi Cook who is loving my Toes N Sand Life here on the beautiful Gulf Coast. I am a local Realtor serving the Florida & Alabama Gulf Coast areas. Also, I own and manage a property management company. The Vacation Rental Properties are from Ft. Morgan, AL to Pensacola Beach, FL. Contact me @850-281-0293 or 251-200-1536. I'm available to answer any of your questions.
Subscribe to CommentsComment