Trivia question answers for Tuesday January 22, 2019
1. What was the original brand of cereal whose mascot was Sugar Bear? Super Sugar Crisp
2. What does the "touch of Midas" turn everything into? Gold
3. How many red stripes are there on the American Flag? 7
4. What produce was originally called "Baby Gays"? Q-tips
Trivia questions for Wednesday January 23, 2019
1. What is the syrup darained from raw sugar?
2. Helen Kelleer was related to what former Confederate general?
3. Besides corn, what is the other principal ingredient in succotash?
4. Which car manufacturer's name means "to hear"?
Enjoy your day!