It is 2019, Clean Up Your Real Estate Business | Lauren Selinsky
7 on the Checklist
As you start your 2019, 21 days in, it is time to see if everything has worked for you last year. Take time to check your business voice-mail and see if is the system you have to answer business calls for you. Look at your business plan! Do you have one? Are you on par with a good start? Have you implemented everything you wanted to change? I have learned through the years that with business order comes chaos and it is up to us to keep the order. So, get through the chaos to get you in order!
7 on Checklist
1) Check ActiveRain, do all your links works?
2) Website up to par? Make changes. If, that is changing companies, do so! I am.
3) Update business card and add social media hashtag #oclauren is mine.
4) Get new photos! Are they 10 years old? My new cards are getting my new picture.
5) Check social media messages, update photo, banner pictures and be sure it is updated.
6) Set reminders to check your business plan targets you set. Need changes?
7) Have your contacts set for real estate attorneys, escrow officer, title officer, HOA rep., termite clearance contact, home improvement contact. Missing someone? Get them on your GO TO LIST for your clients or for yourself. Check all your ID's and passwords for all of them. Update them now.
Now, that you are all cleaned up! GO SELL SOME REAL ESTATE! See you in escrow.
Your ActiveRain Friend, Colleague in Real Estate, and Networking Broker